Wednesday, March 26, 2008

two updates

1) i have now officially been accepted to clemson as non-degree student! i'm refraining from posting any more collegiate logos and, at chris' request, not calling myself a tiger. i'm just excited to know that my summer plans are secure. one step closer to being license-eligible!

2) chris and i have decided on an apt in greenville - yay! after some deliberation over another apt complex and renting a house, we're going with this location because it gives us a little more space for a comparable price. my favorite feature is the double vanity in our bathroom - no more sharing the sink!

1 comment:

Jamey Droddy said...

This is Mary, even though I am using Jamey's username.
Hey Katy, congrats on being accepted into Clemson. I'm glad to hear plans are coming together for you two. Please keep us updated on your new contact info when you move. WE miss seeing you all!! I am jealous of the double vanity. Although our new house does have two bathrooms now, we still don't have a double vanity. Hmmm...looks like a project for the future. Take care!!!