Monday, June 22, 2009

riddles in greenville

this weekend, my parents came to visit us. chris took friday off, and we drove up to the biltmore for the day. the weather was gorgeous, and there was a refreshing mountain breeze. (my parents said it was 104 degrees in augusta - whew!)
on friday evening, we ate dinner at the overlook grill in downtown greenville, which is nestled in falls park overlooking the reedy river. we spent some time walking around main street, and came upon a dixieland jazz combo:

on saturday, we ate at a quaint restaurant called brick street cafe, which is only a couple of blocks from my new job (i start july 2nd!). we showed my parents the massive ge campus where chris works, our church, and a few other places.

2 comments:

Erika said...

What a fun weekend! I haven't been to Biltmore since probably 4th grade...I bet it would be much more enjoyable now!

All Boxed Up said...

It sounds like you all had a great weekend with family. Biltmore is always beautiful. Good luck on your first day at work!

Erika: You need to go check out Biltmore. I know you would appreciate and enjoy it more now.