Thursday, March 19, 2009

let the madness begin...

for the first time in my life, i have filled out an ncaa bracket. if you didn't already know, i'm not exactly a sports fanatic. but of all the sports to watch (excluding olympics), i enjoy college basketball the most. probably because of the fast pace and the fact that i (mostly) understand the game. also, i know my sweet husband is going to be watching every game that our cable airs for the next few weeks. so rather than be bored that whole time, i figured this would make things more interesting...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Good call on making your own bracket!! I usually do fill one out, and I base my decisions on things like which team's mascot I like more, or which team's color is prettier. Really educated choices. Not surprisingly, my bracket isn't usually a real contender for the big bucks...

Katy said...

haha, i thought about doing that but decided to do a little research on the teams since christopher & i are having a friendly competition. ;)

yorks said...

too funny Katy! you're a great wife and ge prom looks fun!