Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentine's

here's us after celebrating valentine's with a delicious meal at devereaux's last night:this restaurant is a special treat, as we only go on very special occasions. we got the "valentine's day chef's tasting menu", which was 5 small courses of the chef's choosing. my favorite course was lobster with a vanilla-parsnip sauce. the dessert, a white chocolate shell encasing raspberries & chocolate mousse atop lemon meringue, was a close second!

we exchanged cards, and i made christopher a crossword puzzle of some memories from our relationship. i found a neat website (discovery puzzlemaker) that makes them for you- perfect for teachers! this is our 7th valentine's day together, our 3rd as husband & wife. we've now had eva for one year, if you remember that we got her in 2009 for a valentine's gift to each other.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are so creative, a puzzle is such a cool idea! You'll have to show me next time we stop by. (This is Liz by the way, I switched blogs so you'll have to add me at this one!)

Erika said...

I'm with Liz-- very creative, very classy! I can't believe you've had Eva a year-- I keep thinking of her as your new puppy!