Monday, July 7, 2008

the fourth in c'burg

chris & i visited my family in childersburg, alabama for the long weekend. my grandparents (dad's parents) live there, as well as my aunt jenny & uncle larry (dad's brother). my parents were able to come from augusta, and my favorite cousin ashley (shown here with me & my grandmother) was able to come down from her internship in NYC.
it was a nice & relaxing weekend, filled with food, visiting, and sleeping (not so different from chris' family reunions!). my aunt & uncle live on the coosa river, so on friday they had us over for swimming and riding sea doos.
we ended the night with a round of fireworks, shot off by chris & uncle larry.on sunday after lunch, grandmother wanted to take some pictures on her front porch. here we are, five days shy of 11 months of marriage.

No comments: